With over 30 years’ experience, Cal Quality Electronics offers leading-edge capabilities for Surface Mount Technology (SMT) assembly. We provide high-mix, complex design assembly services, as well as high-volume assembly, using flexible MyData equipment and Panasonic high speed systems. We offer quick turnarounds, rapid prototyping, and more.
Our SMT assembly capabilities include:
- AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
- BGA (Ball Grid Array) X-Ray Inspection
- BGA reballing and rework
- Micro BGA X-Ray Inspection
- Fine Pitch (down to 0.3 mm)
- Lead-Free/RoHS Compliant PCBA
- Conventional Leaded PCBA with no-clean or water clean fluxes
- Selective Soldering
- 01005 Package Size Placement
- PoP (Package on Package)
- Rework, Process & Verification
Our SMT manufacturing lines are manned by a team of highly skilled professionals who are focused on continuous process improvement. This guarantees that all products are manufactured to the highest standards of workmanship, quality, and reliability.
We also offer custom PCB assembly for specialized products that require multiple technologies (SMT and through-hole) on a single board.
Contact Cal Quality Electronics today for all your SMT assembly needs.